RP Alive
Hey, we're having a member low, so...if you can register and be active that would make us so happy!
RP Alive
Hey, we're having a member low, so...if you can register and be active that would make us so happy!
RP Alive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RP Alive

Role-play while having fun! This RP site is a big collection of role-play topics! Role-play in your favorite or try something new! There are even school topics for all you teachers!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Banshee's Cry

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Darkfang

Darkfang

The Banshee's Cry Empty
PostSubject: The Banshee's Cry   The Banshee's Cry Icon_minitime4/21/2013, 3:28 am

A boy woke up in the middle of the night to what sounded like someone speaking to him. The voice was raspy and he could hardly make out what it had said. A shadowy figured entered his room. He wondered who it was bothering him at this late hour. If he had been more awake he would have noticed that his bedroom door was still closed. Whoever it was had passed right through the door.

The figure turned it's head towards him. He saw an oddly pale face, but couldn't make out any features. Suddenly, the figure screeched loudly and sharply. Blood splattered the bedroom walls. This boy wasn't the first, just one of the many.

--------------------------------------------------

Billy had heard tales of the strange serial killer that had been going around. Apparently, whoever it was dressed in dark clothes and had went after children. Oddly enough, before killing them, the murderer would scream like a banshee, which had earned them the nickname 'The Banshee', but by the time the parents got to the room, the killer was gone. So far, there had been no solid evidence to help the police catch this maniac, and whoever it was didn't leave behind a single trace.

To Billy the stories were just that. He didn't believe it was possible to kill someone without leaving a trace, this had to be some sort of practical joke. Little did he know how wrong he was.

One night Billy woke up to the sound of his dog barking. He figured it was just his dad, coming home from work late as he sometimes did. After a moment Billy realized that his dad had come home a few hours ago. He looked for the large knife he kept by the side of his bed.

Billy lived in a bad neighborhood. The was graffiti everywhere and houses were occasionally broken into. It was because of this that Billy's parent's had bought a guard dog. Even so, he hardly felt safe with just a dog, so he kept a knife beside his bed.

Suddenly the barking stopped. Billy was puzzled. Then a voice came from outside his door. 'All of my children shall return to me.' The voice was raspy and didn't sound scarcely familiar. A shadowy apparition entered Billy's room. He grasp the knife and hurled it across the room, only for it to pass through the figure and imbed itself in the wall. Billy froze as the creature's head turned towards him. Thinking quickly, he toppled the nightstand beside his bed. It hit the floor with a loud thud, followed by the crash of everything Billy kept on top of his nightstand.

There was a noise from down the hall as his woke up. The figure looked displeased, but as the door opened it vanished.

"What's going on in here?!?" Billy's dad asked angrily.

"It was the Banshee, I swear."

Billy's mom noticed the knife in the wall. She pulled it out and turned to Billy, ready to scold him. Out of nowhere, her look changed from one of anger to a creepy smile.

"Honey, are you alright?" Billy's dad asked.

"Silence!" Billy's mom hissed in an easily recognizable raspy voice. She gripped the dagger in both hands and thrust it through Billy's dad's chest. His eyes widened with shock as he collapsed to the ground. Billy wanted to scream, but he couldn't make a sound. He knew that the person before him was no longer his mother. He tried to cover his ears as she let out a mighty shriek.

The police showed up in the morning. Upon inspection they found the body of a man with a knife in his chest, the body of a women who had been hacked up, and a young boy, huddled under the covers with his hands over his ears. Billy was quickly arrested and put into solitary confinement. He protested that he was innocent, but with no evidence that there was an evil specter and his fingerprints on the knife he was found to be insane.

So there he was, sitting in a straightjacket in a padded room with the only family he had ever known slaughtered before his very eyes. He wasn't exactly taking it well. He would constantly scream out that he was innocent, but there was no reply.

'They can't hear you. In here it's just you and me.' The accursed voice came.

When they went to check on Billy, the guards found he was dead. Despite still being in his straightjacket, he had somehow managed to write on the wall in his own blood. It read: 'All of my children return to me, one way or another.'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So there.
Back to top Go down
Flamey
Omega
Flamey

The Banshee's Cry Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Banshee's Cry   The Banshee's Cry Icon_minitime4/22/2013, 10:42 pm

Seriously. Do you write creepypasta. Do you really want me to sleep? Very creepy.
Back to top Go down
https://rpalive.rpg-board.net
Darkfang

Darkfang

The Banshee's Cry Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Banshee's Cry   The Banshee's Cry Icon_minitime4/23/2013, 10:44 am

Sorry. I wrote this the night after I saw Scary Movie 5.
Back to top Go down
Flamey
Omega
Flamey

The Banshee's Cry Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Banshee's Cry   The Banshee's Cry Icon_minitime4/23/2013, 8:34 pm

Now I shall never see that movie. Good details though.
Back to top Go down
Darkfang

Darkfang

The Banshee's Cry Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Banshee's Cry   The Banshee's Cry Icon_minitime4/23/2013, 8:40 pm

The movie itself was actually quite funny. It was just creepy and slightly dark, which was to be expected, seeing as it was a parody of a bunch of scary movies. The story was created when my mind was on the topic of scary stuff.
Back to top Go down
Flamey
Omega
Flamey

The Banshee's Cry Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Banshee's Cry   The Banshee's Cry Icon_minitime4/23/2013, 8:53 pm

Oh. Allrighty then.
Back to top Go down
Darkfang

Darkfang

The Banshee's Cry Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Banshee's Cry   The Banshee's Cry Icon_minitime4/24/2013, 12:35 am

yep.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Banshee's Cry Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Banshee's Cry   The Banshee's Cry Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Banshee's Cry
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RP Alive :: Non Rp Related :: Artwork And Literature-
Jump to: